5 Reasons Why Ransomware Attacks on Businesses Are About to Get Much WorseNovember 30, 2016
Ransomware – that is, computer malware that prevents users from accessing their files until they pay...
Inc.: Lessons from the Ransomware Attack on San Francisco’s Public TransportationNovember 30, 2016
Here are 5 important lessons for everyone from the ransomware attack that disrupted all ticketing for...
Inc.: 5 Reasons Why Election Recounts Are A Mistake–Despite Reports of HackingNovember 29, 2016
While there has been a lot of talk about hackers interfering with our Presidential Election, and...
Inc.: Stopping Fake News On Facebook Is Actually Simple. Here Is How I Have Been Doing It For Years.November 29, 2016
By addressing fake news as a human issue, not a technical problem, my firm has been...
Inc.: Sexual Secrets of Hundreds of Millions of People Exposed in Massive HackNovember 17, 2016
There appears to be evidence that user information belonging to the Friend Finder Network of adult...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (73)
- ▼June (6)
- Book Review: 'The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness' by Lolly Daskal
- Do Not Let Criminals Steal Your Cellphone Number With This Scam
- Joining the Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) Advisory Board
- 9 Questions Businesses Should Ask Themselves Before Implementing A Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
- Facebook Admits That Millions Of Private Posts May Have Accidentally Been Made Public
- What Damage Actually Occurs When Companies Do Not Properly Secure Their Intellectual Property And Other Sensitive Data?
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (13)
- ►January (9)
- ▼June (6)
- ►2017 (111)
- ►2016 (30)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER