More in Social Media
Why Do Facebook Hoaxes Often Ask You To Copy, Paste, And Modify, Rather Than To Share?
Over the past few weeks several people have asked me why some Facebook scams and hoaxes – fake news,...
Germany’s Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million
A new law that went into effect in Germany on January 1 requires social media companies...
The Social Media Successes and Trends You Need to Know About from the 9th Annual Shorty Awards
It is self-evident that social media is serious business, and something about which businesspeople must be...
SecureMySocial Named to Cybersecurity 500 List for First Time
SecureMySocial, of which I am the CEO, has been included in the prestigious Cybersecurity 500 list for...
Inc.: Stopping Fake News On Facebook Is Actually Simple. Here Is How I Have Been Doing It For Years.
By addressing fake news as a human issue, not a technical problem, my firm has been...
POSTS BY DATE
- ►2018 (24)
- ▼February (12)
- Beware: Criminals Are Sending Extremely Well-Written Fraudulent Emails Related To ICOs And Other Cryptocurrency Investment Opportunities
- Why Do Facebook Hoaxes Often Ask You To Copy, Paste, And Modify, Rather Than To Share?
- Malware 101: An Overview Of Malware Types
- I am excited to announce that am joining the Safein Advisory Board
- 18 Tips to Help You Secure Your Cryptocurrency
- Will Bitcoin Become the MySpace of Cryptocurrencies?
- How to Create Strong Passwords That You Can Easily Remember
- Why Americans Need And Deserve The Right To Be Forgotten
- Google Launches Its First Cybersecurity Company, Chronicle
- Scam Alert: Beware Twitter Accounts Impersonating Cryptocurrency Firms and Figures
- Cryptocurrency: Why Criminals Are Now Focusing Their Attacks on Bitcoin, ICOs, And Many Alt-Cryptos
- Google Removed 700,000 Problematic Apps From Its Android Play Store in 2017
- ►January (12)
- ▼February (12)
- ►2017 (115)
- ►2016 (30)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER