More in Social Media
Germany’s Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million
A new law that went into effect in Germany on January 1 requires social media companies...
The Social Media Successes and Trends You Need to Know About from the 9th Annual Shorty Awards
It is self-evident that social media is serious business, and something about which businesspeople must be...
SecureMySocial Named to Cybersecurity 500 List for First Time
SecureMySocial, of which I am the CEO, has been included in the prestigious Cybersecurity 500 list for...
Inc.: Stopping Fake News On Facebook Is Actually Simple. Here Is How I Have Been Doing It For Years.
By addressing fake news as a human issue, not a technical problem, my firm has been...
POSTS BY DATE
- ►2018 (8)
- ▼January (8)
- Will GDPR Kill Unsuspecting Businesses?
- 7 Types of Ransomware That You Need To Know About
- How A Tiny Dot Lets Criminals Impersonate Most Banks Online
- New 'AdultSwine' Malware Displays Adult Images To Children
- Ransomware: Why It Will Cause Even More Damage and Destruction in 2018
- Why Do Multiple CyberSecurity Researchers Suddenly Discover The Same Vulnerabilities After So Many Years
- Technology Firms--and Users--Scramble to Address Major Security Flaws Found in Nearly All Computers and Phones
- Germany's Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million
- ▼January (8)
- ►2017 (117)
- ►2016 (30)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER