More in Social Media
Twitter Advises All 330-Million Users To Change Passwords – But, For Many People, Doing So Is A Bad Idea
Twitter is advising all of its more than 330 million users to change their passwords ASAP...
8 Ways to Protect Yourself From Scams and Data Collection on Social Media
Here are eight ways to avoid scams on social media, and to help protect your personal information...
Virtual Kidnapping Scams are Back with Higher Stakes – Here is What You Need to Know
According to police, a mother in Wyckoff, New Jersey, recently received a terrifying phone call during...
Germany’s Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million
A new law that went into effect in Germany on January 1 requires social media companies to...
Why Do Facebook Hoaxes Often Ask You To Copy, Paste, And Modify, Rather Than To Share?
Over the past few weeks several people have asked me why some Facebook scams and hoaxes – fake news,...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (73)
- ▼June (6)
- Book Review: 'The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness' by Lolly Daskal
- Do Not Let Criminals Steal Your Cellphone Number With This Scam
- Joining the Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) Advisory Board
- 9 Questions Businesses Should Ask Themselves Before Implementing A Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
- Facebook Admits That Millions Of Private Posts May Have Accidentally Been Made Public
- What Damage Actually Occurs When Companies Do Not Properly Secure Their Intellectual Property And Other Sensitive Data?
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (13)
- ►January (9)
- ▼June (6)
- ►2017 (111)
- ►2016 (30)