Join the Viral Campaign to Help End Child Marriage – But Do So Without Endangering Your Own SecurityOctober 30, 2020
Please help bring an end to the cruelty of child marriage – without endangering your own...
“Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In DutchOctober 26, 2020
Cybersecurity For Dummies, Joseph Steinberg’s best-selling introduction to cybersecurity, is now available in Dutch. Like its...
Election 2020: Voters’ Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing EnvelopesOctober 8, 2020
Americans who vote in the 2020 election may discover that their votes are not as private...
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not LiveOctober 5, 2020
In today’s mail, I received my official ballot for November’s election – but, instead of providing...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned HackersOctober 5, 2020
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (6)
- ▼January (6)
- We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law Enforcement
- Small Business Are Suffering Breaches – And Going Bust - Because They Don’t Have Access to Cyber-Threat Intelligence
- Images Of Government-Issued IDs Should Not Be Trusted For Authentication
- Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our Democracy
- Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and Dangerous
- Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.
- ▼January (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (47)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (287)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (103)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (14)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (55)
- Social Media (36)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER