While many articles – and statements from various government officials and bodies – seem to deny that hackers could alter the results of next week’s elections, claiming instead that our nation’s decentralized management of low-tech voting machines makes the devices’ being hacked unlikely, I believe that there are several significant cyber-risks that remain as threats to our election’s integrity:
More in CyberSecurity
Check Your Venmo Settings Right Now Unless You Want Everyone To See How You Spend Your Money
If, like millions of other people, you use Venmo, the PayPal-owned online payment system that sports...
Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn’t Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right Now
While data breaches at major corporations are often the focus of news headlines, the reality is...
Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-Million
An employee of cyberweapon manufacturer, NSO Group, tried to sell advanced malware to unauthorized parties for...
9 Questions Businesses Should Ask Themselves Before Implementing A Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
Businesses of many types employ various processes and procedures in order to observe “Know Your Customer”...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (82)
- ▼July (8)
- Check Your Venmo Settings Right Now Unless You Want Everyone To See How You Spend Your Money
- Free Tickets to Watch a Great CyberSecurity Panel Next Week In New York
- Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn't Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right Now
- Why You Should Consider A Career In Cybersecurity
- Do Not Return a Call or Text From These Area Codes - It May Be a Scam
- Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-Million
- Would You Like A Free Pass To The Global Blockchain Development Virtual Conference Next Week?
- JosephSteinberg.com Receives 1,000,000 Monthly Views Just 3 Months After Launching
- ►June (7)
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (13)
- ►January (9)
- ▼July (8)
- ►2017 (108)
- ►2016 (30)