In My Humble Opinion…
Why A Major Advertising Agency Just Renamed Itself In Order To Combat HateMarch 29, 2017
Yesterday, the London arm of global advertising agency, Grey, which has a presence in 96 countries,...
The 2 Biggest Cybersecurity Fears of NASDAQ’s Chief Information Security OfficerMarch 27, 2017
I recently spoke with Lou Modano, Chief Information Security Officer of NASDAQ, and asked him what...
6 Insights From Experts at the NASDAQ-NCSA Cybersecurity SummitMarch 27, 2017
I recently attended the National Cybersecurity Alliance and NASDAQ’s joint Cybersecurity Summit, at which I asked...
Private Photos of Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried Leak: 7 Important Lessons for All of UsMarch 16, 2017
Over the past day, nude, risqué, and other private photos of several celebrities leaked online, the...
Hundreds of Twitter Accounts Hacked to Show Swastikas. Here is What You Need to Know.March 15, 2017
Hundreds of Twitter accounts including those of major brands and institutions were compromised today – here...
US Air Force Leaks Sensitive Information On 4,000 OfficersMarch 15, 2017
A United States Air Force officer appears to have accidentally exposed extremely sensitive information including the...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER