In My Humble Opinion…
Why A Major Advertising Agency Just Renamed Itself In Order To Combat HateMarch 29, 2017
Yesterday, the London arm of global advertising agency, Grey, which has a presence in 96 countries,...
Why Facebook Should Stand Its Ground on Tech BackdoorsMarch 28, 2017
On Sunday, United Kingdom Home Secretary Amber Rudd, who oversees internal security, immigration and citizenship issues...
The 2 Biggest Cybersecurity Fears of NASDAQ’s Chief Information Security OfficerMarch 27, 2017
I recently spoke with Lou Modano, Chief Information Security Officer of NASDAQ, and asked him what...
6 Insights From Experts at the NASDAQ-NCSA Cybersecurity SummitMarch 27, 2017
I recently attended the National Cybersecurity Alliance and NASDAQ’s joint Cybersecurity Summit, at which I asked...
Private Photos of Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried Leak: 7 Important Lessons for All of UsMarch 16, 2017
Over the past day, nude, risqué, and other private photos of several celebrities leaked online, the...
Hundreds of Twitter Accounts Hacked to Show Swastikas. Here is What You Need to Know.March 15, 2017
Hundreds of Twitter accounts including those of major brands and institutions were compromised today – here...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (73)
- ▼June (6)
- Book Review: 'The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness' by Lolly Daskal
- Do Not Let Criminals Steal Your Cellphone Number With This Scam
- Joining the Automotive eXchange Platform (AXP) Advisory Board
- 9 Questions Businesses Should Ask Themselves Before Implementing A Know Your Customer (KYC) Process
- Facebook Admits That Millions Of Private Posts May Have Accidentally Been Made Public
- What Damage Actually Occurs When Companies Do Not Properly Secure Their Intellectual Property And Other Sensitive Data?
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (13)
- ►January (9)
- ▼June (6)
- ►2017 (111)
- ►2016 (30)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER