Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law FirmsFebruary 10, 2021
Criminals are impersonating attorneys and law firms as part of sophisticated versions of classic “Nigerian Prince”...
Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber ScamFebruary 7, 2021
People living in many different areas of the USA are reporting receiving to their homes in...
La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In FrenchFebruary 3, 2021
Cybersecurity For Dummies, the best-selling cybersecurity guide written by Joseph Steinberg for general audiences, is now...
Joseph Steinberg Appointed To CompTIA Cybersecurity Advisory CouncilJanuary 25, 2021
Long-time cybersecurity-industry veteran, Joseph Steinberg, has been appointed by CompTIA, the information technology (IT) industry’s nonprofit...
Images Of Government-Issued IDs Should Not Be Trusted For AuthenticationJanuary 11, 2021
Government Issued identity documents (IDs), such as passports and drivers’ licenses, may be appropriate forms of...
Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our DemocracyJanuary 9, 2021
Back in 2019, I wrote that lawmakers must prohibit social media platforms from banning anyone for...
Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and DangerousJanuary 7, 2021
While much of the security-oriented focus regarding the storming of the Capitol building by protesters yesterday...
Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.January 4, 2021
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player From any devices on which you still have it running. Flash was...
US Orders Rare Emergency System Shut-Downs After Severe CyberSecurity Breach Hits Government And BusinessesDecember 14, 2020
The U.S. government instructed all of its civilian agencies to immediately shut off various popular network...
Warning To Employers And Their Former Employees: Ex-Engineer Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Hacking Cisco’s WebExDecember 14, 2020
A former Cisco engineer was sentenced this past Wednesday (December 9, 2020) to 24 months in...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER