Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not LiveOctober 5, 2020
In today’s mail, I received my official ballot for November’s election – but, instead of providing...
A Small 1992 Democratic National Convention Memento Teaches A Powerful Lesson For TodayAugust 18, 2020
As a teenager interning at AT&T, I attended the 1992 Democratic National Convention in New York...
Do Our Laws Prohibiting The Publishing Of Officials’ Home Addresses And Phone Numbers Actually Keep Anyone Safe?August 17, 2020
Posting online the home address and/or home phone number of anyone serving as a judge or...
COVID-19 Response: New Jersey’s Unemployment Web Site Is Designed For A Vulnerable, Circa-1996 Web BrowserApril 23, 2020
While numerous media reports have discussed how the State of New Jersey’s reliance on a mainframe...
COVID-19 Response: New Jersey Urgently Needs COBOL Programmers (Yes, You Read That Correctly)April 4, 2020
New Jersey desperately needs COBOL Programmers. That’s what the State’s Governor, Phil Murphy, apparently meant today,...
3 Novel Approaches To Funding and Growing Startups Into Mega-CompaniesNovember 1, 2018
While the “standard” path for successful startups classically involves bootstrapping, soliciting friends and family money, and...
Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-MillionJuly 9, 2018
An employee of cyberweapon manufacturer, NSO Group, tried to sell advanced malware to unauthorized parties for...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (116)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER