Even Without Seeing You, People Can Read Your Lips, Identify You, and Read Your Writing – Thanks To Wi-FiNovember 23, 2020
Did you know that by analyzing Wi-Fi signals governments and others can spy on you physically,...
Amazon Receives US Government Approval for “Prime Air” Drone-Based Delivery – And America Is Not Prepared For The ImpactAugust 31, 2020
Amazon has received approval from the US Government to operate a fleet of drones to deliver...
A Small 1992 Democratic National Convention Memento Teaches A Powerful Lesson For TodayAugust 18, 2020
As a teenager interning at AT&T, I attended the 1992 Democratic National Convention in New York...
Hackers Can Cause Electronic Devices To Self-Destruct Or To Destroy Other Devices When They ChargeAugust 12, 2020
Hackers can now cause smartphones, tablets, computers, and various other popular electronic devices to self-destruct or...
Many Security Cameras Tell Criminals When You Are Not Home – Even If Would-Be Robbers Cannot Access Your VideosJuly 14, 2020
Internet-connected cameras placed inside your home might allow would-be burglars to easily determine when nobody is...
Facial Recognition Technology Sent An Innocent Man To Jail – Responses Are Making The Problem Worse, Not BetterJuly 7, 2020
Last month, after facial recognition software identified Robert Williams as the shoplifter of several watches from...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2020 (48)
- ▼November (4)
- Even Without Seeing You, People Can Read Your Lips, Identify You, and Read Your Writing - Thanks To Wi-Fi
- Stop Saying You Don’t Need To Worry About Privacy and CyberSecurity Because You Don’t Have Anything To Hide. You Have Plenty.
- The Most Dangerous Attack On Our Presidential Election Is The One That Nobody Is Discussing
- Want a Well Paying & Great Career: Study Cybersecurity
- ►October (6)
- ►September (2)
- ►August (6)
- ►July (4)
- ►June (1)
- ►May (3)
- ►April (7)
- ►March (3)
- ►February (2)
- ►January (10)
- ▼November (4)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (47)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (278)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (96)
- Politics (24)
- Privacy (12)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (51)
- Social Media (34)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER