Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our DemocracyJanuary 9, 2021
Back in 2019, I wrote that lawmakers must prohibit social media platforms from banning anyone for...
Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and DangerousJanuary 7, 2021
While much of the security-oriented focus regarding the storming of the Capitol building by protesters yesterday...
The Most Dangerous Attack On Our Presidential Election Is The One That Nobody Is DiscussingNovember 3, 2020
Election hacking, tampering, vulnerabilities, and fraud are topics that have inundated Americans watching the news over...
Election 2020: Voters’ Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing EnvelopesOctober 8, 2020
Americans who vote in the 2020 election may discover that their votes are not as private...
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not LiveOctober 5, 2020
In today’s mail, I received my official ballot for November’s election – but, instead of providing...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned HackersOctober 5, 2020
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
Facial Recognition Technology Sent An Innocent Man To Jail – Responses Are Making The Problem Worse, Not BetterJuly 7, 2020
Last month, after facial recognition software identified Robert Williams as the shoplifter of several watches from...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER