Medical Testing Giant LabCorp Hit by Ransomware Attack, Raising Questions About Information-Security PracticesJuly 20, 2018
LabCorp, one of the largest medical-testing laboratories in the United States, had many of its computer...
Check Your Venmo Settings Right Now Unless You Want Everyone To See How You Spend Your MoneyJuly 19, 2018
If, like millions of other people, you use Venmo, the PayPal-owned online payment system that sports...
Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn’t Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right NowJuly 12, 2018
While data breaches at major corporations are often the focus of news headlines, the reality is...
Scams and Crime
Do Not Return a Call or Text From These Area Codes – It May Be a ScamJuly 9, 2018
A scam that seems to reappear periodically is back and helping criminals steal people’s money. Protecting...
Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-MillionJuly 9, 2018
An employee of cyberweapon manufacturer, NSO Group, tried to sell advanced malware to unauthorized parties for...
CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO
Would You Like A Free Pass To The Global Blockchain Development Virtual Conference Next Week?July 6, 2018
If you are a developer working on a blockchain project, or a coder thinking of getting...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (99)
- ▼November (5)
- Two C-level Executives Fired After "CEO Fraud" Phishing Email Costs Firm Over $20-Million
- Scam Alert: Beware Social Media Accounts Impersonating Cryptocurrency Firms and Figures
- Cyber-Vulnerabilities In America’s Election Systems Take Center Stage As Hacking Accusations Fly In Georgia Governor Race
- These Are The Top 4 Cybersecurity Certifications Right Now
- 3 Novel Approaches To Funding and Growing Startups Into Mega-Companies
- ►October (3)
- ►September (5)
- ►August (3)
- ►July (10)
- ►June (7)
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (12)
- ►January (9)
- ▼November (5)
- ►2017 (108)
- ►2016 (30)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER