All posts tagged "COVID-19"
Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber ScamFebruary 7, 2021
People living in many different areas of the USA are reporting receiving to their homes in...
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
Beware Free Online Concert Announcements – Many Are Now ScamsSeptember 8, 2020
Since March, various artists have been offering free online performances – helping entertain millions of people...
In My Humble Opinion…
Congress Should Allow Charitable Contributions Made Now To Be Deductible In 2019May 26, 2020
Charitable organizations contribute greatly to the well-being of our society; the COVID-19 pandemic has only underscored...
COVID-19 Response: How To Stay Cyber-Secure When Working From HomeMay 6, 2020
The global COVID-19 pandemic has brought telecommuting into the mainstream; millions of people who previously always...
COVID-19 Response: New Jersey’s Unemployment Web Site Is Designed For A Vulnerable, Circa-1996 Web BrowserApril 23, 2020
While numerous media reports have discussed how the State of New Jersey’s reliance on a mainframe...
COVID-19 Response: New Jersey Urgently Needs COBOL Programmers (Yes, You Read That Correctly)April 4, 2020
New Jersey desperately needs COBOL Programmers. That’s what the State’s Governor, Phil Murphy, apparently meant today,...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER