All posts tagged "crime"
Warning To Employers And Their Former Employees: Ex-Engineer Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Hacking Cisco’s WebExDecember 14, 2020
A former Cisco engineer was sentenced this past Wednesday (December 9, 2020) to 24 months in...
Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not LiveOctober 5, 2020
In today’s mail, I received my official ballot for November’s election – but, instead of providing...
CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO
Scam Alert: Beware Social Media Accounts Impersonating Cryptocurrency Firms and FiguresNovember 8, 2018
In an effort to steal innocent people’s money, scammers employ social media accounts that impersonate firms...
SEC Charges Former Equifax CIO with Insider Trading Related to Massive Data BreachMarch 15, 2018
The Securities and Exchange Commission has charged Jun Ying, a former Chief Information Officer (CIO) of...
Virtual Kidnapping Scams are Back with Higher Stakes – Here is What You Need to KnowMarch 11, 2018
According to police, a mother in Wyckoff, New Jersey, recently received a terrifying phone call during...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (6)
- ▼January (6)
- We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law Enforcement
- Small Business Are Suffering Breaches – And Going Bust - Because They Don’t Have Access to Cyber-Threat Intelligence
- Images Of Government-Issued IDs Should Not Be Trusted For Authentication
- Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our Democracy
- Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and Dangerous
- Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.
- ▼January (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (47)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (287)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (103)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (14)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (55)
- Social Media (36)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER