All posts tagged "hackers"
We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law EnforcementJanuary 19, 2021
Last week, shortly before Amazon took the Parler social network offline by terminating the latter’s hosting...
Uber’s Former Chief Security Officer (CSO) Charged With Crimes For Allegedly Trying To Cover Up Data BreachAugust 25, 2020
A criminal complaint filed last Thursday in federal court charges Uber’s former Chief Security Officer (CSO),...
US Offers Unprecedented $5-Million Reward For Information Leading To The Capture of 2 Russian HackersDecember 5, 2019
The United States Department of Justice has offered a $5-Million reward for information leading to the...
In A Cyberwar First, Israel Destroys Cyber-Terrorist Operations Center With An Air StrikeMay 6, 2019
Israel’s military said yesterday that it neutralized a major cyberattack by Hamas, and subsequently destroyed the...
Facebook Security Breach Allowed Hackers To Control Up To 50 Million Users’ AccountsSeptember 28, 2018
Facebook revealed today that attackers successfully exploited a vulnerability in its code in such a manner...
For Over A Month Hackers Stole Credit Card Data From Newegg.com Customers As They Made PurchasesSeptember 20, 2018
By simply inserting 8 lines of code into the checkout process used by the Newegg.com website,...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER