Inc.: 7 Amazing New Health and Beauty Technology ProductsDecember 22, 2016
Technology advancements have helped create health and beauty products that would have been considered science fiction...
LinkedIn: Expert Advice On How To Protect Your Business from RansomwareDecember 14, 2016
As I wrote last week, ransomware is a serious information security risk that has been getting...
Inc.: Yahoo Says Hackers Stole Information From Over 1 Billion AccountsDecember 14, 2016
Hackers stole data from more than one billion Yahoo user accounts, the company disclosed late today....
Inc.: Russian Hacking: 8 Tough Questions the U.S. Government Is Not AnsweringDecember 12, 2016
President Obama and various members of Congress have called for an investigation of Russian hacking and...
Inc.: 8 Great Pieces of Advice From Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at the United NationsDecember 12, 2016
I recently attended Women’s Entrepreneurship Day at United Nations Headquarters in New York City. The annual...
Inc.: Jessica Mah Shares Her 5 Best Pieces of Advice for Women EntrepreneursDecember 8, 2016
Jessica Mah, co-founder and CEO of accounting software and services provider, inDinero, is an entrepreneurial star,...
Inc.: New CyberSecurity Report Highlights Some Surprising TrendsDecember 7, 2016
Several interesting, and, in some cases, surprising, trends about cybersecurity recently came to light with the...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER