Let’s Stop Focusing On The Wrong Password ProblemDecember 12, 2019
For years, experts have warned about the potentially catastrophic consequences of people establishing and utilizing “weak”...
A Local Pharmacy Is Acquired, Revealing a Major Flaw in Health Information Privacy LawsDecember 9, 2019
Last week, without any warning to customers, one of my town’s last local independent pharmacies was...
US Offers Unprecedented $5-Million Reward For Information Leading To The Capture of 2 Russian HackersDecember 5, 2019
The United States Department of Justice has offered a $5-Million reward for information leading to the...
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Google Seeks People With Down Syndrome To Help Train AIs To Understand Human SpeechDecember 4, 2019
The last half decade has ushered in the era of humans interacting with technology through speech,...
17 Things You Must Do Before Traveling If You Want to Avoid a Cyber-DisasterNovember 24, 2019
Criminals have been targeting travelers for as long as there have been people and roads. The...
Cyber-Resilience vs. Cyber-Security: Business Leaders Must Understand the DifferenceNovember 13, 2019
While most professionals living in the modern world understand the importance of cybersecurity, far fewer people...
Why File Based Attacks Still Inflict Severe Damage After 30+ YearsOctober 2, 2019
File-based cyberattacks, in which attackers send files, such as Microsoft Word documents or Adobe Acrobat PDFs,...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER