US Orders Rare Emergency System Shut-Downs After Severe CyberSecurity Breach Hits Government And BusinessesDecember 14, 2020
The U.S. government instructed all of its civilian agencies to immediately shut off various popular network...
Warning To Employers And Their Former Employees: Ex-Engineer Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Hacking Cisco’s WebExDecember 14, 2020
A former Cisco engineer was sentenced this past Wednesday (December 9, 2020) to 24 months in...
Social Media Account Verification Messages: CyberCriminals’ Latest Phishing Technique Exploits Both Human Emotions And Anti-Fraud TechniquesDecember 1, 2020
Social media users’ delight at receiving notification that their accounts have qualified for Verification (that is,...
Even Without Seeing You, People Can Read Your Lips, Identify You, and Read Your Writing – Thanks To Wi-FiNovember 23, 2020
Did you know that by analyzing Wi-Fi signals governments and others can spy on you physically,...
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Stop Saying You Don’t Need To Worry About Privacy and CyberSecurity Because You Don’t Have Anything To Hide. You Have Plenty.November 17, 2020
Frequently, I hear people who fail to practice even basic cybersecurity hygiene justify their actions with...
The Most Dangerous Attack On Our Presidential Election Is The One That Nobody Is DiscussingNovember 3, 2020
Election hacking, tampering, vulnerabilities, and fraud are topics that have inundated Americans watching the news over...
Join the Viral Campaign to Help End Child Marriage – But Do So Without Endangering Your Own SecurityOctober 30, 2020
Please help bring an end to the cruelty of child marriage – without endangering your own...
“Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In DutchOctober 26, 2020
Cybersecurity For Dummies, Joseph Steinberg’s best-selling introduction to cybersecurity, is now available in Dutch. Like its...
Election 2020: Voters’ Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing EnvelopesOctober 8, 2020
Americans who vote in the 2020 election may discover that their votes are not as private...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER