Keyless Car Entry Systems May Allow Anyone To Open And Steal Your VehicleJanuary 28, 2021
Hands-free car-entry systems that allow people to unlock their car doors without the need to push...
Joseph Steinberg Appointed To CompTIA Cybersecurity Advisory CouncilJanuary 25, 2021
Long-time cybersecurity-industry veteran, Joseph Steinberg, has been appointed by CompTIA, the information technology (IT) industry’s nonprofit...
We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law EnforcementJanuary 19, 2021
Last week, shortly before Amazon took the Parler social network offline by terminating the latter’s hosting...
Small Business Are Suffering Breaches – And Going Bust – Because They Don’t Have Access to Cyber-Threat IntelligenceJanuary 12, 2021
In the context of cybersecurity, threat intelligence refers to information about hostile actors and/or the threats...
Images Of Government-Issued IDs Should Not Be Trusted For AuthenticationJanuary 11, 2021
Government Issued identity documents (IDs), such as passports and drivers’ licenses, may be appropriate forms of...
Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our DemocracyJanuary 9, 2021
Back in 2019, I wrote that lawmakers must prohibit social media platforms from banning anyone for...
Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and DangerousJanuary 7, 2021
While much of the security-oriented focus regarding the storming of the Capitol building by protesters yesterday...
Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.January 4, 2021
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player From any devices on which you still have it running. Flash was...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (28)
- ▼June (6)
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (29)
- CyberSecurity (305)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (113)
- Politics (29)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (60)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER