More in Cool Tech
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
CEOs: Firms That Best Leverage Data Will Beat Their Competitors – But To Do So They Must Overcome These Risks
A recent survey of CEOs conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, the largest professional services firm in the world,...
Google’s New Password Checkup Extension Is Powerful, But Is It Legal or Ethical?
Password Checkup, a new extension for Google’s Chrome browser, checks whether passwords that you use while...
Received a Smart Television for Christmas? Be Sure to Understand the Privacy and Security Implications
Smart televisions were popular gifts this holiday season – and, for good reason. A growing number...
3 Novel Approaches To Funding and Growing Startups Into Mega-Companies
While the “standard” path for successful startups classically involves bootstrapping, soliciting friends and family money, and...
Chinese Spy Chips Infiltrated Apple And Amazon, Says Bloomberg. Nonsense, Say Apple and Amazon.
Computer systems utilized by Amazon Web Services, Apple, and dozens of other companies may have been...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2019 (35)
- ▼July (5)
- FaceApp: How You Can Safely Use The Viral Photo Manipulation App Despite Serious Privacy Concerns
- Fraudulent WhatsApp Messages Circulate Telling Users That They Must Pay To Continue Using the App
- The Government Wants To Dramatically Weaken Your Encryption. Here Is Why It Should Not.
- How To Send Messages That Even The NSA, CIA, and FBI Cannot Read
- How to Protect Yourself From Being Robbed at an ATM
- ►June (5)
- ►May (7)
- ►April (5)
- ►March (3)
- ►February (5)
- ►January (5)
- ▼July (5)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (102)
- ►2016 (27)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (4)
- Book Review (4)
- Cool Tech (34)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (221)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (11)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (6)
- News (54)
- Politics (9)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (39)
- Social Media (30)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)