I recently authored a piece for IBM’s Security Intelligence blog about how to protect your Twitter account. To read the article please see the piece, Protect Your Twitter Account or Face Serious Security Consequences on the IBM website.
More in CyberSecurity
Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
Criminals are impersonating attorneys and law firms as part of sophisticated versions of classic “Nigerian Prince”...
Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
As I discussed last month, smaller businesses continue to suffer a disproportionate share of severe cyber-breaches,...
Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
People living in many different areas of the USA are reporting receiving to their homes in...
La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
Cybersecurity For Dummies, the best-selling cybersecurity guide written by Joseph Steinberg for general audiences, is now...
Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
While we have become somewhat accustomed to the data collection practices of online retailers seeking to...
Joseph Steinberg Appointed To CompTIA Cybersecurity Advisory Council
Long-time cybersecurity-industry veteran, Joseph Steinberg, has been appointed by CompTIA, the information technology (IT) industry’s nonprofit...
We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law Enforcement
Last week, shortly before Amazon took the Parler social network offline by terminating the latter’s hosting...
Small Business Are Suffering Breaches – And Going Bust – Because They Don’t Have Access to Cyber-Threat Intelligence
In the context of cybersecurity, threat intelligence refers to information about hostile actors and/or the threats...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)