CyberSecurity and Artificial Intelligence Expert Joseph Steinberg will be judging presentations made by big data and artificial intelligence startups at the Connect: Big Data pitch competition that will take place on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
At Connect: Big Data, six innovative big data and artificial intelligence startups will pitch their ventures to a panel of judges selected from among media personalities covering the technology space; the judges will provide founders with valuable feedback about their respective big data and AI ventures and offerings, and will select the competition’s winner.
All members of the Startup and Big Data communities are invited to watch the even online, and attendance is free. Following the pitch competition there will be a live Q&A session with the judges, during which founders and others can ask questions in order to gain valuable insights.
In addition to cybersecurity and artificial intelligence expert Joseph Steinberg, the panel of judges for the event is set to include:
• Gillian Tett, Moral Money Co-Founder and Chair of the Editorial Board and Editor-at-Large, US of the Financial Times
• Virginia Evans, Senior Legal Editor, ThomsonReuters
• Louis Columbus, Contributor, Entrepreneur Media and VentureBeat
• Cate Lawrence, Senior Writer, TNW
• Timothy Crino, Senior Editor, Inc. Magazine
• John Boitnott, Writer, Entrepreneur Media
• Ty West, Senior Editor, American City Business Journals
To attend the event, please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connect-big-data-tickets-302705930587