More in CyberSecurity
Join the Viral Campaign to Help End Child Marriage – But Do So Without Endangering Your Own Security
Please help bring an end to the cruelty of child marriage – without endangering your own...
Election 2020: Voters’ Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing Envelopes
Americans who vote in the 2020 election may discover that their votes are not as private...
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised Cyberattacks
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned Hackers
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
“Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In German (Das Buch “Cybersicherheit für Dummies” ist jetzt in deutscher Sprache verfügbar)
Cybersecurity For Dummies, Joseph Steinberg’s best-selling introduction for general audiences to cybersecurity, is now available in...
Uber’s Former Chief Security Officer (CSO) Charged With Crimes For Allegedly Trying To Cover Up Data Breach
A criminal complaint filed last Thursday in federal court charges Uber’s former Chief Security Officer (CSO),...
Do Our Laws Prohibiting The Publishing Of Officials’ Home Addresses And Phone Numbers Actually Keep Anyone Safe?
Posting online the home address and/or home phone number of anyone serving as a judge or...
Hackers Can Cause Electronic Devices To Self-Destruct Or To Destroy Other Devices When They Charge
Hackers can now cause smartphones, tablets, computers, and various other popular electronic devices to self-destruct or...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2020 (44)
- ▼October (6)
- Join the Viral Campaign to Help End Child Marriage – But Do So Without Endangering Your Own Security
- “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In Dutch
- Election 2020: Voters' Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing Envelopes
- Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised Cyberattacks
- Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not Live
- US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned Hackers
- ►September (2)
- ►August (6)
- ►July (4)
- ►June (1)
- ►May (3)
- ►April (7)
- ►March (3)
- ►February (2)
- ►January (10)
- ▼October (6)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (46)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (274)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (95)
- Politics (23)
- Privacy (10)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (51)
- Social Media (34)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)