I recently read the new book, How to be a Financial Grownup: Proven Advice from High Achievers on How to Live Your Dreams and Have Financial Freedom, written by Reuters’ personal financial journalist, Bobbi Rebell, and thought that the book and various valuable lessons discussed within it might be of interest to my readers.
Unlike many personal finance advice books that preach in a didactic voice and stick to a narrow range of topics, How to be a Financial Grownup presents advice and anecdotes from dozens of highly successful people on a number of topics that impact financial health – not just on personal finance itself.
To read my 6 takeaways from the book – please see my article on Inc.com at: 6 Important Lessons on How to Be a ‘Financial Grownup’
More in Entrepreneurship
3 Novel Approaches To Funding and Growing Startups Into Mega-Companies
While the “standard” path for successful startups classically involves bootstrapping, soliciting friends and family money, and...
Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn’t Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right Now
While data breaches at major corporations are often the focus of news headlines, the reality is...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (99)
- ▼November (5)
- Two C-level Executives Fired After "CEO Fraud" Phishing Email Costs Firm Over $20-Million
- Scam Alert: Beware Social Media Accounts Impersonating Cryptocurrency Firms and Figures
- Cyber-Vulnerabilities In America’s Election Systems Take Center Stage As Hacking Accusations Fly In Georgia Governor Race
- These Are The Top 4 Cybersecurity Certifications Right Now
- 3 Novel Approaches To Funding and Growing Startups Into Mega-Companies
- ►October (3)
- ►September (5)
- ►August (3)
- ►July (10)
- ►June (7)
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (12)
- ►January (9)
- ▼November (5)
- ►2017 (108)
- ►2016 (30)