I recently read the new book, How to be a Financial Grownup: Proven Advice from High Achievers on How to Live Your Dreams and Have Financial Freedom, written by Reuters’ personal financial journalist, Bobbi Rebell, and thought that the book and various valuable lessons discussed within it might be of interest to my readers.
Unlike many personal finance advice books that preach in a didactic voice and stick to a narrow range of topics, How to be a Financial Grownup presents advice and anecdotes from dozens of highly successful people on a number of topics that impact financial health – not just on personal finance itself.
To read my 6 takeaways from the book – please see my article on Inc.com at: 6 Important Lessons on How to Be a ‘Financial Grownup’
More in Entrepreneurship
Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn’t Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right Now
While data breaches at major corporations are often the focus of news headlines, the reality is...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2018 (81)
- ▼July (7)
- Free Tickets to Watch a Great CyberSecurity Panel Next Week In New York
- Big Enterprise or Small Business, It Doesn't Matter: Hackers Are Coming for You, Right Now
- Why You Should Consider A Career In Cybersecurity
- Do Not Return a Call or Text From These Area Codes - It May Be a Scam
- Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-Million
- Would You Like A Free Pass To The Global Blockchain Development Virtual Conference Next Week?
- JosephSteinberg.com Receives 1,000,000 Monthly Views Just 3 Months After Launching
- ►June (7)
- ►May (12)
- ►April (16)
- ►March (17)
- ►February (13)
- ►January (9)
- ▼July (7)
- ►2017 (108)
- ►2016 (30)