All posts tagged "malware"
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned HackersOctober 5, 2020
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
Hackers Can Cause Electronic Devices To Self-Destruct Or To Destroy Other Devices When They ChargeAugust 12, 2020
Hackers can now cause smartphones, tablets, computers, and various other popular electronic devices to self-destruct or...
Hackers Are Working Overtime To Exploit Coronavirus Disruptions – Do Not Ignore Cybersecurity While Dealing with COVID-19March 17, 2020
As the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 continues to inflict major, widespread disruptions in essentially all...
By Paying $600,000 Ransomware Demand Florida City Exposes All American Towns To DangerJune 23, 2019
The city of Riviera Beach, Florida, last week agreed to pay hackers $600,000 to regain control...
Scam Alert: Internship Applications With Real-Site Profiles – But Containing Bad LinksMarch 15, 2019
Here is a heads up about a crafty scam currently targeting businesses of all sizes. As...
Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-MillionJuly 9, 2018
An employee of cyberweapon manufacturer, NSO Group, tried to sell advanced malware to unauthorized parties for...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (6)
- ▼January (6)
- We Must Condemn, Not Celebrate, The Download of Parler’s Data: Hacker Vigilantism May Even Help Criminals More Than Law Enforcement
- Small Business Are Suffering Breaches – And Going Bust - Because They Don’t Have Access to Cyber-Threat Intelligence
- Images Of Government-Issued IDs Should Not Be Trusted For Authentication
- Banning President Trump From Social Media May Seem Moral, But It Is Both Wrong And Threatens Our Democracy
- Every Computer and Smartphone in the Capitol Should be Considered Compromised and Dangerous
- Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.
- ▼January (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (47)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (287)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (103)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (14)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (55)
- Social Media (36)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER