All posts tagged "malware"
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned HackersOctober 5, 2020
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
Hackers Can Cause Electronic Devices To Self-Destruct Or To Destroy Other Devices When They ChargeAugust 12, 2020
Hackers can now cause smartphones, tablets, computers, and various other popular electronic devices to self-destruct or...
Hackers Are Working Overtime To Exploit Coronavirus Disruptions – Do Not Ignore Cybersecurity While Dealing with COVID-19March 17, 2020
As the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 continues to inflict major, widespread disruptions in essentially all...
By Paying $600,000 Ransomware Demand Florida City Exposes All American Towns To DangerJune 23, 2019
The city of Riviera Beach, Florida, last week agreed to pay hackers $600,000 to regain control...
Scam Alert: Internship Applications With Real-Site Profiles – But Containing Bad LinksMarch 15, 2019
Here is a heads up about a crafty scam currently targeting businesses of all sizes. As...
Rogue CyberSecurity Company Employee Tried To Sell Powerful, Stolen iPhone Malware For $50-MillionJuly 9, 2018
An employee of cyberweapon manufacturer, NSO Group, tried to sell advanced malware to unauthorized parties for...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2020 (43)
- ▼October (5)
- “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In Dutch
- Election 2020: Voters' Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing Envelopes
- Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised Cyberattacks
- Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not Live
- US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned Hackers
- ►September (2)
- ►August (6)
- ►July (4)
- ►June (1)
- ►May (3)
- ►April (7)
- ►March (3)
- ►February (2)
- ►January (10)
- ▼October (5)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (7)
- Cool Tech (46)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (273)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (95)
- Politics (23)
- Privacy (10)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (51)
- Social Media (33)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER