All posts tagged "passwords"
Let’s Stop Focusing On The Wrong Password ProblemDecember 12, 2019
For years, experts have warned about the potentially catastrophic consequences of people establishing and utilizing “weak”...
Google’s New Password Checkup Extension Is Powerful, But Is It Legal or Ethical?February 7, 2019
Password Checkup, a new extension for Google’s Chrome browser, checks whether passwords that you use while...
A Sign Of The Times: Even Scammers Are Using Terrible PasswordsAugust 22, 2018
Once in a while, a scam email successfully evades detection by various commercial filtering technologies in...
Reddit Breach Highlights Vulnerability Of Authentication With One-Time CodesAugust 2, 2018
Reddit.com yesterday disclosed that it suffered a data breach, which appears to have exposed proprietary data...
Twitter Advises All 330-Million Users To Change Passwords – But, For Many People, Doing So Is A Bad IdeaMay 3, 2018
Twitter is advising all of its more than 330 million users to change their passwords ASAP...
Why You Should Ignore Everything That You Have Been Told About PasswordsApril 8, 2018
How many times have we all heard the following recommendations repeated by “experts” in school, at...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (14)
- ▼February (6)
- Do Not Post Your COVID-19 Vaccination Card On Social Media
- Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law Firms
- Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSec
- Free COVID-19 Masks Arriving At People’s Homes Across The USA Are Likely Part Of A Cyber Scam
- La Cybersécurité pour les Nuls: Best-Selling “Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In French
- Online Retailers That Cancel Purchases Continue To Utilize Personal Information Gathered During The Attempted Transactions
- ►January (8)
- ▼February (6)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (10)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (48)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (295)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (14)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (107)
- Politics (26)
- Privacy (16)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (58)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER