Inc.: New Report: Businesses Suffer Serious, Measurable Damage From Data BreachesFebruary 28, 2017
Cisco recently published its tenth annual data breach report, and some of the findings should be...
Inc.: Why You Can Ignore Calls to Change Your Passwords After Today’s Serious Password Leak AnnouncementFebruary 24, 2017
A bug in code used by Cloudflare, which provides security and performance services for millions of...
Parents Ordered By Government To Destroy Doll That Can Spy On Children and AdultsFebruary 20, 2017
Germany’s official regulator of telecommunications has ordered parents to destroy a tech-enhanced doll called My Friend...
3 Ways To Protect Your Healthcare Facility From Cyber DisastersFebruary 20, 2017
High-profile cybersecurity disasters targeting healthcare facilities and operations, such as the ransomware attack on Hollywood Presbyterian...
How To Run A Business With Your Spouse – And Remain Happily MarriedFebruary 14, 2017
A significant number of people either run businesses with their spouses or are considering doing so....
300 Billion: That’s How Many Passwords May Be In Use By 2020February 13, 2017
While various cybersecurity professionals have suggested that over the next few years passwords will be replaced...
4 Important Observations CyberSecurity Pros Must Recognize About MalwareFebruary 10, 2017
I recently spoke with Lenny Zeltser, an expert on malware who recently joined Minerva Labs, a...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2020 (7)
- ▼January (7)
- Why You Should Stop Using Windows 7 ASAP
- Apple vs. FBI Round 2: Apple Refuses To Unlock Phones Belonging To Florida Naval Air Station Shooter
- Apple vs. The FBI: What Does the Law Actually Say?
- Why Apple Is Fighting the FBI – and What It Means to You
- Y2K-Type Bug Hits New York City And Various Businesses 20 Years After Y2K
- Do Not Abbreviate The Year 2020 As “20” When Writing The Date: Use “January 3, 2020,” Not “1/3/20”
- The 2020s Will Be The Decade Of Artificial Intelligence - And Huge Related Societal Challenges
- ▼January (7)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (6)
- Book Review (4)
- Cool Tech (38)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (243)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (11)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (7)
- News (67)
- Politics (12)
- Privacy (4)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (42)
- Social Media (30)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER