Inc.: New Report: Businesses Suffer Serious, Measurable Damage From Data BreachesFebruary 28, 2017
Cisco recently published its tenth annual data breach report, and some of the findings should be...
Inc.: Why You Can Ignore Calls to Change Your Passwords After Today’s Serious Password Leak AnnouncementFebruary 24, 2017
A bug in code used by Cloudflare, which provides security and performance services for millions of...
Parents Ordered By Government To Destroy Doll That Can Spy On Children and AdultsFebruary 20, 2017
Germany’s official regulator of telecommunications has ordered parents to destroy a tech-enhanced doll called My Friend...
3 Ways To Protect Your Healthcare Facility From Cyber DisastersFebruary 20, 2017
High-profile cybersecurity disasters targeting healthcare facilities and operations, such as the ransomware attack on Hollywood Presbyterian...
How To Run A Business With Your Spouse – And Remain Happily MarriedFebruary 14, 2017
A significant number of people either run businesses with their spouses or are considering doing so....
300 Billion: That’s How Many Passwords May Be In Use By 2020February 13, 2017
While various cybersecurity professionals have suggested that over the next few years passwords will be replaced...
4 Important Observations CyberSecurity Pros Must Recognize About MalwareFebruary 10, 2017
I recently spoke with Lenny Zeltser, an expert on malware who recently joined Minerva Labs, a...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER