In A Cyberwar First, Israel Destroys Cyber-Terrorist Operations Center With An Air StrikeMay 6, 2019
Israel’s military said yesterday that it neutralized a major cyberattack by Hamas, and subsequently destroyed the...
FBI: $2.7 Billion Of Cybercrime Complaints In 2018; Many Of The Crimes Involve No HackingApril 25, 2019
The FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) this week released its 2018 Internet Crime Report which...
Google’s New Password Checkup Extension Is Powerful, But Is It Legal or Ethical?February 7, 2019
Password Checkup, a new extension for Google’s Chrome browser, checks whether passwords that you use while...
Government Shutdown Could Create Long-Term CyberSecurity Problems for the United StatesJanuary 12, 2019
The shutdown of many offices of the United States Government due to a standoff between President...
Marriott Data Breach Compromised 500 Million Starwood Guest AccountsNovember 30, 2018
Marriott, one of world’s largest hotel conglomerates, said today that the guest reservation system of Starwood...
Two C-level Executives Fired After “CEO Fraud” Phishing Email Costs Firm Over $20-MillionNovember 12, 2018
The CFO and Managing Director of the Dutch operations of the European movie chain, Les cinémas...
Cyber-Vulnerabilities In America’s Election Systems Take Center Stage As Hacking Accusations Fly In Georgia Governor RaceNovember 5, 2018
Georgia Secretary of State and Republican candidate for Governor, Brian Kemp, announced on Sunday that his...
Google Shuts Down Google+ Social Network After Wall Street Journal Reports Serious Security FailureOctober 8, 2018
Google announced on Monday that it is shutting down its Google+ (Google Plus) social network for...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2020 (7)
- ▼January (7)
- Why You Should Stop Using Windows 7 ASAP
- Apple vs. FBI Round 2: Apple Refuses To Unlock Phones Belonging To Florida Naval Air Station Shooter
- Apple vs. The FBI: What Does the Law Actually Say?
- Why Apple Is Fighting the FBI – and What It Means to You
- Y2K-Type Bug Hits New York City And Various Businesses 20 Years After Y2K
- Do Not Abbreviate The Year 2020 As “20” When Writing The Date: Use “January 3, 2020,” Not “1/3/20”
- The 2020s Will Be The Decade Of Artificial Intelligence - And Huge Related Societal Challenges
- ▼January (7)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (101)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (6)
- Book Review (4)
- Cool Tech (38)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (27)
- CyberSecurity (243)
- Entrepreneurship (25)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (11)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (7)
- News (67)
- Politics (12)
- Privacy (4)
- Product Review (1)
- Scams and Crime (42)
- Social Media (30)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER