COVID-19 Vaccination Management Problems Have Created a Privacy Nightmare For Americans – Even Without Vaccine PassportsApril 20, 2021
Poorly-designed processes and shoddy information-systems, coupled with a prevailing atmosphere of general mismanagement, have created a...
CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO
Will Traders of Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies Get Hit With Tax Bills Far Larger Than Their Actual Profits?March 31, 2021
Many people buying and selling Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may be in for a shocking surprise...
Joseph Steinberg On The World Of CyberSecurity: An InterviewMarch 23, 2021
This past week, Canada’s National Post newspaper ran a special supplement focusing on cybersecurity; the cover...
How Singapore Doubles The Productivity Of Technology-Giant Nations Like IsraelMarch 22, 2021
Israel has delivered far more technological innovation in recent decades than has Singapore; yet over the...
Don’t Bother Using The “Device Filter” Security Feature Offered By Your Home Network RouterMarch 15, 2021
The MAC address “device filtering” feature of your LAN’s router is unlikely to provide you with...
Beware Fraudulent Emails, Websites, and Faxes Bearing Names Of Real Attorneys And Law FirmsFebruary 10, 2021
Criminals are impersonating attorneys and law firms as part of sophisticated versions of classic “Nigerian Prince”...
Giving Smaller Businesses The Critical Power Of Large Community Threat Intelligence: A High-Level Look at CrowdSecFebruary 9, 2021
As I discussed last month, smaller businesses continue to suffer a disproportionate share of severe cyber-breaches,...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER