Election 2020: Voters’ Private Choices Can Easily Be Seen Through Official Ballot Mailing EnvelopesOctober 8, 2020
Americans who vote in the 2020 election may discover that their votes are not as private...
Beware Emails Discussing President Trump’s Health – Many Are Disguised CyberattacksOctober 7, 2020
Beware emails with subject lines related to President Trump’s COVID-19 infection and general health; many such...
Election Fraud Begins? New Jersey Voters (Including Me) Receive Official Mail-In Ballots Allowing Them To Illegally Vote In A Contested Congressional Election In A District In Which They Do Not LiveOctober 5, 2020
In today’s mail, I received my official ballot for November’s election – but, instead of providing...
US Government Threatens To Punish Anyone Who Pays Ransomware Ransoms, Or Even Negotiates With, Sanctioned HackersOctober 5, 2020
Any person, business, or organization that pays a ransomware ransom, or that helps others negotiate and...
“Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In German (Das Buch “Cybersicherheit für Dummies” ist jetzt in deutscher Sprache verfügbar)September 10, 2020
Cybersecurity For Dummies, Joseph Steinberg’s best-selling introduction for general audiences to cybersecurity, is now available in...
Beware Free Online Concert Announcements – Many Are Now ScamsSeptember 8, 2020
Since March, various artists have been offering free online performances – helping entertain millions of people...
Amazon Receives US Government Approval for “Prime Air” Drone-Based Delivery – And America Is Not Prepared For The ImpactAugust 31, 2020
Amazon has received approval from the US Government to operate a fleet of drones to deliver...
Uber’s Former Chief Security Officer (CSO) Charged With Crimes For Allegedly Trying To Cover Up Data BreachAugust 25, 2020
A criminal complaint filed last Thursday in federal court charges Uber’s former Chief Security Officer (CSO),...
A Small 1992 Democratic National Convention Memento Teaches A Powerful Lesson For TodayAugust 18, 2020
As a teenager interning at AT&T, I attended the 1992 Democratic National Convention in New York...
Do Our Laws Prohibiting The Publishing Of Officials’ Home Addresses And Phone Numbers Actually Keep Anyone Safe?August 17, 2020
Posting online the home address and/or home phone number of anyone serving as a judge or...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER