Adobe Flash Is Finally Dead – And You Should Uninstall It Immediately. Here Is How and Why.January 4, 2021
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player From any devices on which you still have it running. Flash was...
US Orders Rare Emergency System Shut-Downs After Severe CyberSecurity Breach Hits Government And BusinessesDecember 14, 2020
The U.S. government instructed all of its civilian agencies to immediately shut off various popular network...
Warning To Employers And Their Former Employees: Ex-Engineer Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Hacking Cisco’s WebExDecember 14, 2020
A former Cisco engineer was sentenced this past Wednesday (December 9, 2020) to 24 months in...
Social Media Account Verification Messages: CyberCriminals’ Latest Phishing Technique Exploits Both Human Emotions And Anti-Fraud TechniquesDecember 1, 2020
Social media users’ delight at receiving notification that their accounts have qualified for Verification (that is,...
Even Without Seeing You, People Can Read Your Lips, Identify You, and Read Your Writing – Thanks To Wi-FiNovember 23, 2020
Did you know that by analyzing Wi-Fi signals governments and others can spy on you physically,...
Stop Saying You Don’t Need To Worry About Privacy and CyberSecurity Because You Don’t Have Anything To Hide. You Have Plenty.November 17, 2020
Frequently, I hear people who fail to practice even basic cybersecurity hygiene justify their actions with...
The Most Dangerous Attack On Our Presidential Election Is The One That Nobody Is DiscussingNovember 3, 2020
Election hacking, tampering, vulnerabilities, and fraud are topics that have inundated Americans watching the news over...
Join the Viral Campaign to Help End Child Marriage – But Do So Without Endangering Your Own SecurityOctober 30, 2020
Please help bring an end to the cruelty of child marriage – without endangering your own...
“Cybersecurity For Dummies” Book Now Available In DutchOctober 26, 2020
Cybersecurity For Dummies, Joseph Steinberg’s best-selling introduction to cybersecurity, is now available in Dutch. Like its...
POSTS BY DATE
- ▼2021 (31)
- ▼June (9)
- Lawmakers Should Update The Anti-Money-Laundering Act Of 2020 To Account For Inflation
- Billion Dollar Annual CyberSecurity Budgets Have Arrived
- Israel's Naftali Bennett Becomes The First Head of Government To Emerge From The CyberSecurity Industry
- How The FBI Seized Bitcoin from Colonial Pipeline Hackers – Does Law Enforcement Have More Control Over Cryptocurrencies Than People Believe?
- Hushme: A Headset That Lets You Make Private Phone Calls In A Non-Private Environment
- “He or She” No More: Adopting a Singular “They” to Improve Both Readability and Inclusiveness
- Cyber Security Expert Joseph Steinberg Appointed to Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research
- Why Are Meat Companies Being Targeted By Hackers: A Conversation With Kennedy
- Cybercriminals Are Impersonating Meal-Kit Services In Order To Steal Money And Personal Information
- ►May (1)
- ►April (3)
- ►March (4)
- ►February (6)
- ►January (8)
- ▼June (9)
- ►2020 (51)
- ►2019 (54)
- ►2018 (106)
- ►2017 (100)
- ►2016 (26)
POSTS BY CATEGORY
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (9)
- Book Review (8)
- Cool Tech (50)
- CryptoCurrency / BlockChain / ICO (30)
- CyberSecurity (308)
- Entrepreneurship (26)
- Events (7)
- In My Humble Opinion… (16)
- InfoGraphic (1)
- New York (13)
- News (115)
- Politics (31)
- Privacy (19)
- Product Review (2)
- Scams and Crime (61)
- Social Media (37)
- Toys / Children (10)
- Video (4)
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER