Free Webinar on May 2nd – The Big Patching Debate
In the wake of high-profile patch failures such as the Equifax breach, and widespread reports of the growing tension between IT Security and IT Operations, what is getting in the way of quicker, better patching processes?
Join me and a stand-out panel of industry experts as we discuss this topic, and answer questions related to patching challenges. This Thursday, May 2nd, at 11:00 AM US Eastern.
Register for this free webinar, sponsored by 1E, to discover:
• Exclusive analysis of one of the most significant IT surveys of 2019 to date
• Insight into what 600 senior IT pros are saying about the state of patching
• Learning what IT can do differently to help keep organizations become more secure
• Exclusive unveiling of a new 10 point IT “action plan” by President Obama’s former cybersecurity advisor, Michael Daniel
• Stunning insights from several prominent IT thought leaders – plus the chance to ask the panel questions
To signup, please click here: The Big Patching Debate